- BBBH793172 Sep 14, 2021 Competitive
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer to work with our brand-new client in Cork where you will collaborate with a team of senior electronic and software engineers.
Embedded Software Engineer
We are delighted to partner with a brand-new client who are looking to hire an experienced Embedded Software Engineer to their team in Cork. Working with their senior electronic and software engineers, design, develop, and maintain the hardware and firmware for new and existing products. Implement embedded solutions using cross compilation techniques.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelors / Master's degree in Electronic / Electrical Engineering / Software Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in industrial or consumer product development.
- Ability to write clean, well-documented embedded code.
- Proven track record of developing and launching embedded solutions.
- Solid experience with C++ and Micro Controllers.
The following would be advantageous:
- Good knowledge of basic scripting languages, Shell, Bash, Python.
- Experience of common microprocessor theory, fundamentals and commonly used circuits.
- An understanding of analytical instrumentation, sensor technology and optical analysis techniques would be a benefit.
If this sounds like it may interest you, please contact me for further details.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300