Electrical Engineer (Renewable Energy) - Cork
- BBBH786931 Aug 11, 2021 €50k - €70k
Our client is a leading renewable energy company, developing energy solutions to repower existing energy sites, reducing emissions throughout Ireland and Europe.
Reporting to the Energy Manager, the main purpose of this role is to work as an effective member of an Electrical Team as a technical expert and provide input across the Project Delivery Remit.
- Oversee all stages of development from initial site selection, through to construction, commissioning & testing, and commercial operation.
- Identify strategic opportunities in relation to energy grid connections and connection assets.
- Identify and develop opportunities and solutions for multi-technology connections.
- Use technical knowledge to seek out and deliver on opportunities.
- Manage and liaise with contractors to ensure on time and on budget energisation of projects.
- Complete high level electrical design and functional specification for projects.
- Relevant third level qualification in Electrical or Electronic Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Ability to project manage and work to tight timeframes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in Renewable Energy or Conventional Energy Sectors
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300