Electrical and Instrumentation Maintenance Technician
- BBBH771259 Dec 02, 2020 Competitive
State of the art facility with a requirement for an E&I tech on their Maintenance team. An Engineering department with ambitious plans for 2021!
Qualified in Electrical Instrumentation and Control. Experience working in a process environment. Certified to work with LV equipment.
- Execute planned and preventative maintenance activities.
- Interact with plant operators to gain an understanding of equipment issues.
- Follow up on breakdown analysis.
- Use of CMMS in all works.
- Collaborate across all departments.
- Faultfinding on PLC systems.
Excellent salary and benefits on offer for this role.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300