Morgan McKinley are delighted to be supporting a Cork-based Fashion Retailer on their search for an eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager.
Morgan McKinley are delighted to be supporting a Cork-based Fashion Retailer on their search for an eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager. This is a permanent position and you will be in charge of running the eCommerce store, and devising digital marketing plans to help improve traffic and conversions on the website.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the end-to-end online customer journey experience, as well as focusing on developing the online acquisition, retention and self-serve strategies to deliver business targets. This is a fast-paced, high impact role which will include among the following;
· Full responsibility for the day to day maintenance of the website
· Managing Google Ads, PPC, SEO campaigns
· Managing the front-end and commercial aspects of the website
· Managing landing pages , ensuring they are optimised to drive conversions
· Managing merchandising and product information
· Developing a content calendar and overseeing website uploads
· Using data and analytics to improve performance and optimise the website and landing pages
· Reporting on website performance against KPI's
· Creating content for blogs
· Creating content for social media
In order to be considered for this position you will need to have;
· At least 3+ years experience in a similar eCommerce role, with Shopify or WooCommerce experience essential
· Excellent analytical skills and be highly data driven
· A proven track record in achieving and exceeding targets.
Please send your updated CV to hear more about this excellent role!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.