- JN -012024-1953508
- Feb 09, 2024
- €40k - €50k
I am thrilled to bring an exciting new Document Controller Specialist opportunity to market! This role will be an already experienced Document Controller's ideal next step in their career.
The Document Control Specialist , whilst reporting to the QA Supervisor at a Cork Facility, will have a hand in creating and managing manufacturing and production records. They will oversee document reviews to ensure compliance with quality standards. The right person for this role will have experience and be confident in assisting in audits as this will be a staple duty in this role.
2 years minimum in Document Control is an absolute must to be considered for this position.
More detail about the role and its duties:
* Support the documentation strategy for the department ensuring compliance goals are always met while adhering to SOPs.
* Administration and support of the relevant electronic document management systems
* Coordinate and review records on a daily and weekly basis
* Track documents through internal processes and give support to relevant users accordingly
* Update Document Metrics as required.
* Perform basic system transactions.
* Support all areas of the business during audit situations.
* Work in conjunction with internal team members under the guidance of QA Supervisor.
* Receive and log documents submitted for inclusion into the document control system
* Review received documents for conformance to site systems and SOPs in respect of format, numbering, etc.
* Promote Good Documentation Practices within the site.
* Liaise with document owners in respect of approval schedules and implementation of new or revised documents.
* Participate in RCA, CAPA and NCR investigations.
More detail about what we require from you:
- 2-5 years of QA/ Doc control experience in a regulated food, dietary supplement, healthcare or pharmaceutical facility
- Bachelor's degree in a science related discipline advantageous but not required.
- Internal auditing qualification advantageous but not required.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational abilities, must be self-motivated and display an ability to meet deadlines.
- Working knowledge of automated doc control systems, data entry, and Microsoft Office suite required.
- Self-starter and adaptability a must.
- Knowledge and experience with applicable FDA and other regulations and cGMP requirements including data integrity required.
- Knowledge of SAP advantageous
- Knowledge of Master Control advantageous
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.