- BBBH793043 Sep 13, 2021 Competitive
Are you looking for work? Are you looking to work with one of the top customer care companies in Ireland? Do you love providing excellent service and want to do it from the comfort of your home?
One of the South East's Leading Employers is looking to add to their workforce and offering Full Time, Permanent roles. This role is fully remote, so you will be permanently working from home. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an excellent team. You will receive a competitive salary and it also comes with many benefits.
How you will spend your day:
- Provide relevant advice to customers primarily by phone but also through other communication channels as required, including email, post, web chat and social media platforms.
- Using your product knowledge to solve problems for customers
- Keeping yourself up to date with business and product information
- Effectively managing a database through accurate and efficient data entry
- Adhering strictly to data protection and confidentiality laws
- Ad hoc duties as required
Our ideal candidate:
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills are essential
- Proven ability to deal with problems and solve them effectively
- Ability to work well either individually or as part of a team
- Remote Working Requirements
- While this role may be a remote position during COVID-19, you must be resident in the Republic of Ireland.
Have appropriate remote work set-up - a quiet space with no distractions. Access to stable/secure mobile phone coverage and high-speed internet connection are essential.
- Wellness Programme
- Health Insurance Discount
- Employee assistant Programme
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Discounts
- Life Cover
- Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Plus many more!
Salary: €11 per hour plus weekend allowance (time and a half)
If you are seeking your next challenge and want to add to this excellent team, please apply below!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
353 (0) 1 6652222