- BBBH781658 May 07, 2021 Competitive
New opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join a busy team. This is a permanent role working on site with the team.
This new opportunity just in, will work in a busy Finance Team within the Credit Control function.
Role is working on site in East side of Cork City.
This role will suit an enthusiastic and ambitious candidate who is looking to make a difference in their next role. Strong communication skills are essential in this role.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for high volume customer invoice processing
- Ensuring all invoices are processed in a timely manner
- Maintaining records on collections activities including any resolutions provided
- Provide accurate advice on account queries
- Reconciliation of customer accounts & month-end reconciliations
- Calculating and processing of credit notes
- Assisting with audit queries
- Supporting the manager on Adhoc projects
- 3+ years experience working in a Credit Control role
- Ability to plan, prioritise and work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Adaptable and capable of working on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, get in touch with me today with an updated CV.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.