- BBBH792222 Sep 07, 2021 Competitive
Commercial FP&A Manager role with a leading Multinational client in Cork. In this role you will report to the Senior Director of Commercial Finance
We have been engaged by a leading multinational client in Cork to recruit a Commercial FP&A Manager. This will initially be a 12 month contract role.
Reporting to the Sr Director Commercial Finance, the FP&A Manager will work closely with the Global Commercial FP&A team, and G&A cost centres in EMEA.
Core responsibilities include coordination & consolidation of the forecasting and budgeting process for Global Commercial. The ideal candidate should be able to collaborate globally and multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic environment, where a number of FP&A transformation initiatives are underway.
- Coordinating of Forecasting & Monthly financial review processes for Global Commercial, including close collaboration with EMEA, North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific & Corporate FP&A teams
- Management reporting for the EMEA region, including process improvements of same & automating where possible
- Supporting Global FP&A transformation projects, including Planning Process, Decision Support & Analysis, and End to End business partnership
- Support rollout of newly introduced FP&A planning system, including updating of reports & next phase of system build
- Ownership and responsibility for month end close process of commercial cost centres; reviewing business input, variance analysis, coordinating with accounting & reporting of results
- Fully Qualified Accountant, 3+ years PQE experience.
- 3+ years experience in multinational environment
- Strong communication skills - communicate clearly and influence regional FP&A teams
- Strong excel & modelling capabilities
- Strong understanding of ERP systems, preferably Hyperion Essbase, Anaplan & Oracle
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.