You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH778762 May 27, 2021 Competitive
Do you want to become part of a dynamic and innovative end to end supply chain team? Learn best in class supply chain planning and purchasing models that will deliver life changing devices
Become a leader of our Sales Inventory & Operations Planning cycle with responsibility for global divisional collaboration to drive strategic investment decisions?
You will be responsible for:
- Develop / lead the implementation of site planning and purchasing activities to support an agile end to end supply chain that contributes to best in class supply chain performance.
- Lead the local Sales Inventory & Operations Planning (SI&OP) process for individual business units, and co-ordinates primary decision making relating to capacity and supply.
- Utilise and leverage end to end supply chain planning platforms to ensure data based decision making for key business investment decisions.
- Maintain a comprehensive purchasing system and support tactical purchasing requirements for a cross section of raw materials.
- Engage with suppliers on various inventory and delivery management programs to maintain a balanced supply to operations.
- Drive a continuous improvement focus relating to Material Requirements Planning and supplier engagement.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Honours Degree (NFQ level 8) in Supply Chain Management or other related Business discipline is essential
- 2-3 years relevant Supply Chain Management experience (Planning, Logistics or Manufacturing) is required.
- Supply Chain Certification is preferred e.g. APICS.
- Experience in Planning/Purchasing in a multi-national environment.
- Experience in the use of SAP would be beneficial.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain & Procurement
021 2300 300