- BBBH772260 Dec 18, 2020 Competitive
Morgan McKinley are seeking an experienced Brand Manager to join their Global Digital Marketing team. This role is an 18 month FTC - Cork based.
As the Brand Manager in the Global Digital Marketing Team, you will be working in a team of Digital Marketing professionals with excellent Global Service Centre Design & Web Teams supporting the brand across the Morgan McKinley websites, social media channels and email marketing platform.
This position is based out of our Cork office and will be part of our Global Digital Marketing Team supporting Morgan McKinley's Digital Marketing efforts around the world. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading, supporting and optimising our brand presence to drive our Digital Marketing success globally.
The right candidate will possess a strong combination of creativity, technical aptitude, and business savvy.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Brand Roadmap: Lead, manage and evolve Morgan McKinley's visual voice and brand standards in a way that's easy to share, understand and implement;
- Cross-functional: Work cross-functionally with consultants, IT, Employee Experience and other functions to align our creative work with company-wide business initiatives;
- Brand Projects: Lead the brand component of key projects. For example, the maintenance and updates of brand guidelines, style guides and design systems when necessary;
- Brand Communication: Support the company in living the 'Go Beyond' brand in all internal and external communications;
- Design: Lead the creation and management of promotional collateral to deliver and maintain corporate branding, working closely with our Global Service Centre Design Team. Creative deliverables could include website graphics, campaign graphics, blog and social media imagery, white papers, infographics, videos, sales collateral, event properties and more;
- Brand Integrity: Protect the integrity of the brand in terms of look & feel across all collateral by guiding the relevant teams and reviewing content with feedback when necessary;
- Implementation at Scale: Support brand implementation across the group. Work with colleagues to ensure compliance of their collateral with our brand guidelines;
- Approval: Responsible for approving any changes requested across Marketing and/or Consultants that impact our current brand guidelines;
- Workflow: Be the creative champion working with the design team in our Global Service Centre to ensure that all work is correctly briefed in and delivered to the high standard required through a design process. Work closely with others across the marketing team to provide creative direction for campaigns, partnerships, events and more.
- Content: Work closely with the Content Lead to ensure our social and online presence is visually consistent across the Group;
- Agencies: Manage outside agencies, using your judgement to engage them as appropriate to execute projects including research;
- Knowledge: Stay up-to-date on new and innovative design approaches and push us to think unconventionally.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years of work experience in Brand Management or Graphic Design (in-house and/or agency experience);
- Relevant third level degree or equivalent preferred (e.g. marketing, communications, art, design);
- Adept at working closely with cross-functional teams of UX/Creative designers, Frontend/CMS developers, QA, consultants and other internal staff;
- Active listening and communication skills that allow you to understand what our customers are trying to achieve and explain your approach to people who don't understand design like you;
- Ability to interpret user requirements and communicate these clearly and succinctly;
- A strong attention to detail in regard to communication, design, and production of projects
- Advanced or expert-level proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud applications a plus (e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Premiere);
- Good understanding of digital marketing channels a plus (PPC, SEO, affiliates, Display, and Social).
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300