Accounts Receivable Specialist (North Cork)
- BBBH793260 Sep 15, 2021 Competitive
A North Cork client of Morgan McKinley are currently seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant with strong Accounts Receivable experience to join their finance team on a permanent basis.
In this role, you will manage and improve all aspects of the accounts receivable and reporting processes and be an integral member of the team. Full-time role to be based onsite.
- Proactively managing and improving all aspects of the accounts receivable and reporting processes.
- In more detail: Sales order process, Sales invoicing, cash collection, related escalation process, managing and resolving queries, managing and reconciling customer accounts.
- Commercial: Set up and manage client accounts and ensure receivables balances are managed and paid on time.
- Gross Margin analyses on sales orders; pre-calculation and after-calculation.
- Financial: Monthly Accounts preparation and reporting, ensuring stock value is accurate and reconciled monthly, debtor management.
- Weekly cash-flow forecasting.
- Manage statutory audit process.
- Prepare and submit VAT returns and other revenue compliance as required
- Responsible for banking activities, lodgements and preparing monthly bank reconciliations.
- Supporting (Support Function)
- Accounts Technician, Finance or related qualification.
- 3+ years of experience in a fast-paced similar position
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Systems experience of dealing with different platforms, extracting and analysing information.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300