- JN -022023-1925838
- Feb 27, 2023
This 12 month fixed term role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career with a multinational company.
This accounts payable role is the perfect next step to take in your career and experience life in a fast paced global company based in Cork.
- Process invoices and employee expense reports accurately in SAP in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Manage weekly supplier payment runs: ensure all invoices are paid within agreed credit terms.
- Perform month end close for different legal entities, including preparation of month end accruals.
- Perform monthly supplier account reconciliations.
- Maintain and develop strong working relationships with suppliers to ensure a high level of customer service.
- Assist in preparation of audits for external and internal auditors.
Skills and Abilities:
- 3+ years of work experience with specifics in Accounts Payable is highly desired.
- A second language is beneficial but not essential.
- High attention to detail with a very high level of accuracy.
- Proven ability to work to tight corporate deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and communicate with all levels of the organisation and customers.
- Good working knowledge of computerized systems is required, preferably SAP.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with a strong emphasis on Microsoft Excel.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.