Qualified Accountant (2 years PQE)
- BBBH783978 Jun 02, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley are currently looking for recently qualified accountants (1-2 years PQE) for our Clare-based Client
Our client is looking for an ambitious self-starter to join their ever-expanding team in Co Clare. The successful candidate will be slotting into a newly created role within the department and will be surrounded by highly experienced colleagues and teammates.
This role offer flexible working options as well as an extremely competitive remuneration package.
- Preparation of monthly cash reports.
- Preparation of accounting information for a number of securitization companies.
- Preparation of budgets / forecasts.
- Preparation and filing of annual accounts and submissions.
- Preparation of quarterly board papers and attendance at board meetings.
- Drafting Board minutes
- Calculation of monthly payments
- Preparation of quarterly accounting information
- Approval of payments to third parties
- Monitoring compliance with corporate formalities and operative agreements
- Dealing with various external parties
- Preparation / filing VAT and statutory returns
- Special projects as required.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA.
- From Recently Qualified Up to 2 years PQE
- Ability to work on own initiative and take responsibility for all client deliverables
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills are essential
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills are essential
- Aircraft Leasing experience an advantage
- Understanding of consolidation accounting principles
- Ability to work within tight operating deadlines
- Highly motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Ambitious, proactive and a team player
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 61 430940