- BBBH790288 Aug 13, 2021 €50k - €70k
Excellent opportunity for an Operations Manager to join a highly successful organisation based in Shannon, Co Clare.
This role would suit someone with extensive people management experience, coming from a Financial Services background and proven process improvement experience. The successful candidate will be offered a very attractive salary, benefits and a Permanent position.
You will support the Back Office Function & Team Development. You will monitor KPI's to ensure Service Level Agreements are met. You will successfully lead the team towards achieving the goals of the department. Ensure the ongoing and appropriate development of staff to enable them to achieve their full potential. Monitor and present clear and concise data on output and performance. A key part of your role will focuse around process improvement. You will cultivate and maintain strong positive working relationships with peers, management, and customers.
- Relevant Third Level Qualification
- Financial Services Regulation Knowledge
- Experience in Mortgage Banking Operations in a progressively responsible leadership role
- Experience in a strong customer focus orientated environment
- Experience in consistent delivery of client targets, contracted service levels and governance, risk and compliance alerts actioned as required
- Demonstrated experience in leading process improvements iniatives
- APA in Housing Loans (desirable)
- Degree in Business or Finance (desirable)
- Lean 6 Sigma Qualification (desirable)
- Very strong attention to detail, ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Desire to work in a busy and demanding environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Accounting & Finance | Interim & Contract