You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Lead Maintenance Planner
- BBBH772635 Jan 05, 2021 €50k - €70k
Ambitious thinker with a focus on building relationships required for a busy team. You will have experience in Maintenance Planning at a senior operational level.
Maintenance Planner required for fast paced environment. You will have significant experience in delegating works to a busy team with proven experience in operations and projects.
- Daily and weekly planning of all PPM scheduled tasks.
- Project works associated with both our installation teams and service maintenance teams.
- Work closely with senior management.
- Responsibility for the Service team.
- Hold weekly planning meetings with technical team to match resources and task activities in an efficient and structured manner.
- On a daily basis you will ensure reactive tasks are managed and communicated inline with client KPIs while maximising the productivity and efficiency of the tfctechnicians.
- Ensure that all PPM and Service tasks are delivered on time, in a compliant manner.
- Provide ambition and commitment to the business.
- Work on lean initiatives and reliability centred maintenance.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300