- JN -022023-1925532
- Feb 14, 2023
A leading financial services company are recruiting for a HR Analytics and Talent Manager. Fantastic career progression opportunities and benefits available.
The purpose of the HR Analytics and Talent Manager will be to deliver effective HR processes including comprehensive people reporting and analytics, compensation, benefits, payroll and the delivery of the learning and development strategy for the business.
People and Process effectiveness
- Ensure comprehensive, strategic people reporting and analytics that is accurate and timely and aligned with the people objectives of the business
- Continuously evaluate Human Resources processes against business needs and HR best practice - implementing changes as required to ensure compliance and effectiveness
- Streamline HR processes and add automation in order to reduce risk and improve access to, and integrity of HR data and management information reports
Payroll and Benefits Oversight
- Payroll oversight and approval for monthly and fortnightly payroll cycles
- Developing and implementing new, compensation and benefits programs, policies and procedure - ensuring all programs, policies and procedures comply with current legislation
- Manage vendor relationship with payroll and benefits providers
Compliance and Risk Management
- Manage the HR Risk Register identifying risks and implementing controls
Learning and Development
- Responsible for the delivery of the firm's learning strategy and devise and deliver learning programmes to support the business in achieving its corporate objectives and ensure employees have access to appropriate development to maximize their potential
- Lead the talent development process for the business - including succession and development planning for key talent
Leaderships and Team Development
- To successfully lead the HR and L&D team towards achieving the goals of HR function
- To ensure the ongoing and appropriate development of employees to enable them to achieve their full potential
- To create and maintain a positive culture with the group
Skills and Experience:
- HR Manager in a fast-paced environment with 3-5 years of demonstrated success in partnering with the business
- Degree or CIPD recognized qualification
- Financial services experience (desirable)
- People Management
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Ability to identify, communicate and report quickly and effectively on critical issues
- Company pension from day one
- Healthcare from day one
- 25 days of annual leave, plus 3 company days
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free on-site parking
- Robust further education scheme
- Bike-to-Work scheme
If you are interested in hearing more about this role. Please contact Lauren K at Morgan McKinley.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.