Finance Relationship Manager
- BBBH767037 Sep 24, 2020 Competitive
Our client based in Shannon are looking for a Finance Relationship Manager to join their growing team.
You will manage a portfolio of accounts in refinancing of debt, restructuring of the facilities or sales of secured assets or enforcement of security.
- Engage with borrowers, seek and assess financial information, develop a strategy for each case and negotiate a deal with the borrower.
- Implement strategies, as directed by the portfolio manager, to maximise financial return for our clients.
- Implement all daily account actions in accordance with carious work-steam within set mandates and as instructed
- Ensure correspondence is issued to customer in line with mandates and acceptance of terms approved by Portfolio Manager.
- Monitor account performance and ensure ongoing collection of set repayments.
- Complete all ad-hoc, daily/weekly/monthly reporting requests accurately ad within the requested timeframe.
- Provide an efficient service to both internal Clients and Borrowers ensuring that quality standards and customer service levels are maintained at an appropriately high level while achieving targets in terms of efficiency and volume.
- Progression of accounts along a set pipeline.
- Cash collections and settlements.
- Relevance, accuracy and timeliness of reports.
- Call Quality audits and Customer Feedback.
- APA in Housing Loans or QFA is essential
- Third Level business degree or similar qualification id ideal but not essential
- Cusotmer Service/Operations Experience in a financial service Environment is ideal
- Previous collection and / or Restructuring experience
- Strong Organisational skills and an ability to manage your own work load
- Knowledge of relevant leading legislation and codes
If this sounds like the role for you click apply or call Victoria on 061 430 940.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance | Interim & Contract