- JN -032023-1927476
- May 02, 2023
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing & Communication professional to join this global leader in high-performance insulation and building envelope solutions as their Sports Spon
Role: Sports Sponsorship Executive
The successful candidate will be a confident self-starter, have a real love of sports and a proven track record in managing results-driven digital campaigns. You will be able to quickly gain a thorough knowledge of the company values to leverage their existing sponsorships into outstanding campaigns that support our strategic sponsorship plan.
- Primary point of contact between the company and their sports ambassadors
- Responsible for key activation plans for the company's sports ambassadors
- Drive maximum exposure of each sports partnership, bringing synergies and brand values to life across social media
- Build excellent working relationships with internal and external players, local and global marketing teams.
- Develop, plan and implement engaging communication campaigns
- Define, implement and report on metrics to measure effectiveness and efficiency of all campaigns, using appropriate tools and act on intelligence to tweak performance.
- Recommend digital tools, social media channels, technologies, digital trends and keep abreast of new trends.
- Write engaging copy for a variety of audiences and channels, including social media, emails and website
- Work with sports ambassadors on creating engaging sponsorship activations and take responsibility for maximising existing activations
- Be a company ambassador at key sporting events throughout the year
- Proven knowledge of sports and digital marketing, and how to gain maximum ROI whilst communicating the company's brand values
- A genuine love of sports
- Comfortable analysing data to aid decision-making
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills, and confident in communicating at all levels
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar B2B role
- Degree in Digital Marketing is highly desirable
- Highly IT literate, with an ability to use design packages, videography and photography a clear advantage
- Full driving licence Essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.