Accounts Assistant, Co. Cavan
- BBBH782542 Jun 11, 2021 €30k - €40k
Exciting opportunity for a strong Accounts Assistant with a leading Irish grown brand. This is a permanent position based in the company's HQ in north east Co. Cavan.
Exciting opportunity for a strong Accounts Assistant with a leading Irish grown brand. This is a permanent position based in the company's HQ in north east Co. Cavan. You will report directly to the Financial Controller working as part of the finance team, whilst assume responsibility for the day to day accounting activities.
- Strong pension scheme & Bonus
- Personable team
- Measure and understand Production KPI'S
- Attend Daily Production Meetings as required
- Run ERP general queries and tasks
- Production System support and review
- Standard Costing / Variance Analysis
- Margin analysis + control
- Update Financial Reporting System data
- Post Weekly Accounts Journals
- Weekly Accruals Reconciliation
- Monthly Accounts Reconciliations
- Projects data input and review
- Payroll and Accounts Payable cover
- Department of Agriculture Report and Reconciliations.
- CSO Reporting
- Ad-hoc as required
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Account's Technician is advantageous
- relevant experience in a broad accounting role
- Experience working in a busy fast paced environment
- Strong ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Strong excel and ERP skills
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build rapport
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.