- Sha Tin District
- JN -082023-1944828
- Aug 30, 2023
- HK$21k -25k pm
We are seeking a candidate with a minimum of 2 years of experience who can effectively handle general administration tasks related to employee benefits, with a specific emphasis on medical benefits an
- Collaborate effectively to ensure tasks are completed to a high standard and within service level agreements (SLAs).
- Perform general administration tasks related to employee benefits, with a focus on medical benefits and pension management.
- Act as an agent for HRSS hotline, mailbox, and Chatbot, providing assistance and support to employees.
- Handle ad hoc projects and tasks as assigned.
- Identify potential issues raised by employees and refer them to supervisors for resolution.
- Provide input and perspective on existing business processes, rules, metrics, and standard operating procedures to identify areas for improvement.
- Assist the manager in working with key stakeholders to identify areas for optimization and develop solutions for process improvement and value-added enhancements.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Business, HR, or a related discipline.
- Have around 2 years of relevant experience as an HR practitioner.
- Possess independence, proactivity, self-motivation, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate a willingness to challenge the status quo and strive for continuous improvement.
- Be a good team player and capable of working under pressure.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese.