Training Design & Delivery Manager - FMCG/ Lifestyle
- BBBH767976 Nov 02, 2020 Competitive
Our client is a top tier property developer and they are currently looking for a Training Design & Delivery Manager to join their business
- Formulate training strategies in line with business goals and objectives and design relevant training and development programs from mid to long term plan for the organization.
- Act as Internal Management Consultant to provide designated business units / functional teams with outcome driven training solutions for team development.
- Participate in learning-related projects (e.g. digitalization, design and implement engaging campaign activities to encourage participation for driving a continuous self-eLearning culture.
- Track and analyze training effectiveness. Suggest and implement improvement plans.
- Measure the impact of training programs against business results.
- Support the annual talent and performance management cycle, advise people development initiatives, review internal talent pipeline, succession planning.
- Manage and maintain partnership with suppliers and vendors to deliver training and collateral on time, on budget and on specification.
- University graduate in Human Resources Management with a minimum of 10 years in training, consultancy or coaching.
- Be familiar with a broad knowledge of training and assessment tools for skills evaluation
- Have a solid track record in the design, development and delivery of an end to end training and talent development programs from previous companies.
- With strength building programs based on competency based models and have rolled out such programs complex organization are highly sought after.
- An excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese is essential
- Experience in organizational development, staff communications and employee engagement would be an advantage
Managing Consultant | Marketing Recruitment