Supply Chain & Logistic Manager (EU Trading Office) 60k max
- BBBH792691 Sep 09, 2021 Competitive
My client is a EU based trading company specialized in household and gardening productions which partnering with over 10 well known EU Retailers/ Supermarkets. With recent growing in new business with
About the company
My client is a EU based trading company specialized in household and gardening productions which partnering with over 10 well known EU Retailers/ Supermarkets. With recent growing in new business with multiple PRC and offshore vendors, they are looking for a Supply Chain and Logistic Manager to join the dynamic company to manage and monitor the entire SCM and fulfilment in the APAC regional office in HK.
- Manage and monitor the 3PL operation to meet the performance standard (leading a team of 8)
- Monitor the import and export orders (replenishment, process, regulates, SKU, order returns and on time delivery)
- Conduct inventory control & shipment arrangement and maintain the healthy stock levels to align the department need and organisation standard
- Work closely with the Head of Merchandising, QA Manager and Design department
- Lead the supplier training and evaluation program to achieve team objectives
- Review monthly SC KPI reports and ensure action plans are in the protocol
- Degree holder or above in Supply Chain, Logistics and Operations Management or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience working in EU/ US Trading and Sourcing office
* Solid leadership experience and problem solving is required
- Experience in ERP/ Supply Chain software solutions is an advantage
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Mandarin is essential
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Kenneth Leung at 3907 3939.
Managing Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
+852 3907 3939