Solutions Architect - Enterprise Scale
- BBBH790356 Aug 19, 2021 Competitive
Part of the IT Solutions team in Asia, your role is to provide technical leadership for designing, developing, integrating, and supporting the IT Solutions Architecture
The company is a reputable worldwide brand. They are looking for a strong talent to join them as Solutions Architect to lead their Digital Transformation projects.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
Enterprise Architecture & Application Landscape
- Assist the development of regional architecture framework, guidelines & standards to enhance architecture maturity
- Lead the business/functional architecture design for applications in a manner consistent with enterprise architecture framework
- Apply common frameworks and re-usable components, considering technology limitations with the selection of technology standards and describe configuration paradigms
- Lead the collaboration among peers from IT security team, IT operations team, COEs, SMEs to perform cohesive architecture review
- Lead the integration design between platforms (Global/Local or Local/Local) to provide a timely integration service
- Ensure the platforms and associated interfacing data and systems have been properly architected from an end-to-end perspective to meet the functional and non-functional needs of the business
- Works closely with IT Operations team to maintain an evergreen IT environment
- Derive conceptual design down to a level of technical specifications that can be physically implemented
- Stay abreast of industry best practices, technologies, architectures, trends, emerging technologies and develop Proof-Of-Concept to validate idea
Business acumen and partnership
- Partner with business relationship manager, solution leaders to understand the business demands, problems to make business value driven decision
- Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across teams
- Continuously increase his/her business knowledge to be propose relevant tech solutions to Pernod Ricard business
Change Management & Communication
- Analysis of operational changes and asses the change impact
- Modern communication with the affected stakeholders.
- Information transfer and documentation of process changes.
- Creation of communication channels.
- Development of a change plan.
- Manage change requests and review planned changes.
- Identify training needs and materials to ensure the landscape maturity
- Manage and evaluate vendors to ensure continuous improvement
- Take part in RFx activities to source quality partners, technologies
Qualifications & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Engineering or similar preferred
- Certificates in Scrum or Agile are a plus.
- IT experience of architecture exposure, design & implementation experience on complex, large scale distributed applications
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, create technical definition around customer objectives in complex situations, develop solution strategies, motivate & mobilize resources, and deliver results
- Have a strong infrastructure background with deep knowledge of large scale enterprise business systems and solutions integration.
- Broad architecture skills, covering application, infrastructure, data and integration. Provide technical thought leadership and proven ability to compare and contrast different technologies to meet a business requirement and influence key stakeholders leading to adoption
- Systems design experience, with the ability to architect or explain complex systems interactions including data flows, common interfaces, APIs and other methods
- Have in-depth conceptual functional and non-functional knowledge of:
- Service architecture - Experience of API and service-based architectures using SOAP, REST APIs, micro-services and utilizing JSON for web or mobile applications
- Enterprise scale distributed solutions including MongoDB, in-memory databases and caching solutions adopted for globally distributed Digital solutions
- CI/CD - tools such as Confluence, Jira, Jenkins, Git, GitHub, Stash, SonarQube, Performance center
- Cloud - PaaS/IaaS/SaaS - Salesforce, Oracle, AWS, Azure
- Methods and delivery - DevOps processes and experience. Strong understanding of lean and agile methods of software delivery including Scrum, Kanban, Lean UX, XP
- High availability and contingency solutions
- Effective project management, communication, and stakeholder management skills with the ability to work well with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team
Consultant | Technology Recruitment