Senior Regulatory Reporting Manager - Global Finance
Hong Kong SAR
- BBBH825843 Aug 19, 2022 Competitive
A Globally renowned bank is looking for a Senior Manager level candidate to join their Regulatory Reporting Change team; As a SME role dealing with Regulatory changes from HKMA
The role holder is required to be equipped with the knowledge and understanding of the existing HKMA / PRA regulatory reporting of Risk Weighted Assets RWAs, including the current HKMA / PRA regulatory rules and regulatory reporting process flow.
- Contribute subject matter expertise to the bank's regulatory system implementation under the global initiatives and Basel 3 Reforms ('B3R') requirements.
- Represent the bank's Regulatory Reporting team in discussion and liaison with different stakeholders
- Lead the review of the RWA results from HKMA and PRA RWA reporting perspectives on system implementation, highlight any issues and follow up for remediation with the respective teams.
- Engage closely with regional RWA PC on RWA review
- Ensure the readiness of the Regulatory Reporting team on system migration.
- Review the changes from system implementation and enhance the operational controls and processes from HKMA and PRA RWA regulatory reporting perspectives to meet the increasing level of focus on regulatory reporting and compliance
- Possess a change mind-set to implement any process-reengineering which could help to improve work efficiency and better control environment
- Partner with Global Businesses and Global Functions and provide subject matter expertise in facilitating decision-making
- Strong technical knowledge of PRA/EBA and HKMA regulatory reporting requirements as well as regulatory developments
- Preferably a qualified Accountant
- Experience of working with teams in large complex Programmes within the financial services industry
- Experience in delivering change within a services environment and an appreciation of regulatory and compliance imperatives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent skills in leadership and stakeholder management at all level of counterparties and to build consensus among a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
Managing Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment