Senior Procurement Officer
- BBBH786587 Jul 02, 2021 HK$41k -45k pm
My client is a large utilities company in Hong Kong. Due to new business needs, they are looking for a Senior Procurement Analyst to join their Hong Kong office on a 1 year renewable contract.
- Perform procurement data analysis, or other data reporting related to supply risk assessments.
- Responsible for monitoring monthly KPI Dashboard and other performance reporting
- Maintain the procurement policies and procedures
- Perform researches on market intelligence and industry trends
- Support the C&P intranet content maintenance and updates on a regular basis.
- Work with internal stakeholders such as IT to coordinate the system migration or C&P intranet redesign projects
- Support the Procurement Managers in delivering continuous improvement initiatives/projects as required.
- A minimum of 3 years' solid experience in contracts and procurement or related fields.
- A professional qualification in Purchasing/Supply Management would be an advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experienced in procurement data analytics, dashboard and reporting, spend analysis etc
- Strong interpersonal and communications (written and verbal) skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office application
- Experience and knowledge of Power BI would be an advantage
- Fluency in English required, knowledge of Cantonese and/or Mandarin an advantage.
Director | Contracting Recruitment
+852 3907 3916