Senior Brand Manager (Regional, Asia) - US Listed FMCG company
- BBBH776157 Feb 22, 2021 Competitive
A US listed FMCG company with strong global presence is looking for a Senior Brand Manager (Regional) to join their own brand team. This person will act as the key person for APAC brand marketing and
About the role
A US listed FMCG company with strong global presence is looking for a Senior Brand Manager (Regional) to join their own brand team. This person will act as the key person for APAC brand marketing and strategic business planning for the brand.
- Regional strategic planning for the category of brands across Asia for the next 1-5 years
- Analyse and evaluate brand metrics, consumer behaviors, industry and retail trends to identify opportunities for brand and category development
- In partnership with HQ to formulate go-to-market plans, brand activation campaigns, Media & PR strategies, product portfolio development for the brands
- Support the Regional Marketing Director in managing the relationship with licensees, licensors, distributors and dealers
- Lead category price analysis utilising regional pricing strategy
- Lead and participate in ad-hoc internal projects where required
- Degree in Business/Marketing or related discipline.
- Minimum 6-8 years relevant experience in marketing, brand management or business planning in FMCG industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Able to work independently, self-motivated and result-driven.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Connie Cheung at 3907 3931.
Managing Consultant | Sales & Marketing Recruitment