Reporting Analyst, European FI
- BBBH769439 Nov 04, 2020 Competitive
An exciting opportunity for the regional exposure in Finance Team!
Our client is an expanding European financial institutions, they are looking for a reporting analyst to join their APAC Finance team to specialize working in FP&A and management reporting related duties.
- Report to the Head of Regional Finance, prepare and consolidate the financial statements to ensure timely submission of monthly deliverable from local offices
- Produce consolidated financial statement and management reports for APAC including P&L flash, Balance sheet supplementary pack, executive committee reports, financial reports for regional CEO, bonus prepayment and accruals analysis etc
- Prepare Daily revenue report by consolidating input from various sources and ensure accuracy of the report
- Assist in the delivery of the annual budget and quarterly forecast for APAC region
- Participate in enhancement and regional projects and other ad-hoc reports requested by management
- Degree holder in Accountancy, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience gained in financial services industry with FP&A and/or Management reporting role
- Experience of coordination of reporting processes across various locations in a region
- Strong knowledge of Oracle, Hyperion / HFM and Essbase would be an advantage
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment to meet tight deadlines
Consultant | Financial Services Operations Recruitment
+852 3907 3950