Project Management, Investment Bank
- BBBH770598 Jan 04, 2021 Competitive
An exciting opportunity for experienced project professional to join an investment bank!
- Coordinate all relevant activities for operations teams and all stakeholders within the department
- Participate and in-charge for all relevant activities including planning, reporting, dashboard and progress reports, etc.
- Consolidate the requirements of the business, prepare test cases for the operational teams and coordinate between users and IT teams during the projects
- Prepare and implement Change Management plans for Operations teams
- Consistently and regularly updates the project rolling plan and progress with the Management
- Bachelor Degree with strong academic background in capital markets, Finance, Economics or IT related discpline;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working in financial institutions, ideally prior position in an Investment Bank;
- Strong knowledge on listed products, prior experience in capital markets operations would be an advantage;
- Strong communication and problem solving skills with ability to provide solutions;
- Self motivated and hardworking with a strong sense of commitment and responsibility;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
Consultant | Financial Services Operations Recruitment
+852 3907 3950