Operations Manager, Trade Finance Transactions
- BBBH778739 Apr 26, 2021 Competitive
A Foreign Bank is hiring an Operations Manager in trade finance to look after the operation process and focus on process streamlining and efficiency enhancement
- Manage the team to ensure error free processing, monitor productivity and maintain turnaround time.
- Assist to regularly review operational standards in compliance with the Group policies and processes.
- Monitor the quality control in Operations and manage the operational risks related matters.
- Initiate process innovation and improvement to improve the work quality.
- Provide on-the-job training to staff and peers.
- Regular Interaction with key internal stakeholder to understand their ever-changing dynamics of business and to suggest suitable changes to the processes being followed.
- Provide hands-on operational support to the team to ensure work efficiency.
- Perform ad hoc projects / duties assigned in accordance with business needs.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of solid experience in dealing with trade finance transactions
- Proficient in UCPDC, ISBP, URC, URDG knowledge
- Knowledge of wide range of trade finance products, the transaction process and market practices
- Keep abreast of market and regulatory requirements
- Detail-oriented, good communication skills and meticulous
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Manager
Managing Consultant | Financial Services Operations Recruitment