IT Helpdesk Support (US-based financial services group)
- BBBH785166 Aug 04, 2021 Competitive
A top tier international financial services group in Hong Kong office is looking for IT Helpdesk support to join the support team.
- Provide first-tier deskside support to users
- Maintain and support various business applications, systems, infrastructure networks and tools for daily IT relevant operations
- Ensure all systems are compliant with relevant regulatory, security, technology and architectural standards
- Assist the organization to assess and rapidly adjust to changing technology and trends (internal and external).
- Drive the adoption of new tools and technology across the organization
- Manage various office facilities, e.g. printers/scanners, speakers/microphones etc.
- Working with external vendors
- Degree holder or above
- Minimum 4 years of expeirence in IT helpdesk support
- Very familiar with IT office operation, e.g. administration in desktop/laptop, server and network, remote access, VPNs, Windows OS and Active Directory
- Strong knowledge in office relevant applications (MS Windows, Office, Adobe etc.)
- Cloud technology knowledge/ qualification would be a plus
- Supportive, service-oriented and helpful mindset, good team player
- Fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediate availability or short notice is preferred
- Work location:Central
- 5-day work, no shift work
- International and friendly working environment
Senior Consultant | Technology | Contracting Recruitment