You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH767207 Oct 07, 2020 Competitive
Infrastructure Engineer - Luxury Brand
Our client is a global luxury brand looking for an IT Infrastructure Engineer for their HK Office
The role's key responsibility is to manage and ensure that all IT systems, infrastructure, systems, applications and networks within the organization are properly maintained and secure.
- At least 3 years of Infrastructure management experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- CCNA, CCNP or CISSP qualification is an advantage.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with firewalls, APT, switches, VLAN, Zoning and clustering.
- Storage and back-up administration experience
- ERP or CRM implementation experience is highly preferred
- Must be fluent in English and Cantonese.