Financial Controller, E-commerce, Pre-IPO
- BBBH779595 May 21, 2021 Competitive
A globally reputable company is looking for a Finance Controller. With a rapid growing business, they are looking for the right talent to join their business.
As a Financial Controller, you will direct report to the CFO. You will be responsible for end to end IPO process including post IPO company secretarial matters. You will be responsible for internal controls. You will be responsible for providing recommendations to improve financial performance. You will be responsible for any ad hoc tasks.
- Degree holder in a accounting, finance or related disciplines
- Qualified accoutant
- Minimum of 12 years of experience including 3-4 years of Big 4 audit firms and 3-4 years of company secretarial experience
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- The ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization and interface with cross-functional people in the group is essential
- Familar with company secretary practice, Hong Kong listing rules and IFRS
- HK main board IPO experience is a must
- Possesses excellent communication skills with good command in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals seeking a Financial Controller for a globally reputable company that is able to offer a great package and excellent working environment.
To apply online, please click the "Apply" button below. For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Candice Yung on +3907 3934
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
+852 3907 3934