Business Analyst - Global Insurance client - Regional Digital Transformation program - 1 year contract - Extendable - Immediate start
My client a leading Insurance firm, is currently looking for a Business Analyst to support the delivery or a range of application and digital automation projects as the organisation goes through a major digital transformation.
Act as bridge the gap between business and IT team to drive requirements, solution design and implementation for the Digital Transformation Program
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to identify problems and identify solutions on digital platforms
- Perform analysis on customer insight and user experience data to suggest functional improvement
- Translate improvement ideas with details into user stories to form the digital product backlog
- Understand and analyze impacts on front-to-back applications
- Facilitate UAT with business stakeholders and QA to ensure the deliverable qualities
- Responsible for the end-to-end implementation for backlog items through Sprint delivery framework
- Document and communicate new process and system changes to relevant parties
- Minimum 3 years of Business Analyst experience
- Insurance OR Banking experience is a must have.
- Must speak Cantonese
- Previous mobile/banking/core system project experience is a must
- Solid Technical understanding (No coding - but understand the SDLC, system design, how to map out a system)
- Hands on approach to projects
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.