- BBBH775200 Feb 19, 2021 Competitive
Business Analytics & Planning Manager (Finance, Pricing, Sales Analytics) - Cloud Service/ Telecommunications (Listed Telco company)
About the role
A listed telecommunications company with strong regional presence is looking for a Business Analytics Manager (Enterprise Solutions) to join their Product Development team. This person will act as the advisor to senior stakeholders and product leads, to provide strategic analysis and planning advice from different point of views i.e. Finance, budgeting, sales, pricing and marketing etc.
- Conduct business analysis on product profitability, pricing, customer segmentation, customer behaviour, etc.
- Conduct market research, work with sales and marketing teams to map out the latest market trends in the business enterprise ICT industry
- Work with Product leads on their respective product targets
- Prepare presentations and reports for internal purposes
- Lead and participate in ad-hoc internal projects where required
- Degree in Business/Marketing/IT or related discipline.
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in business planning, in-house strategy, or management consulting in ICT industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Able to work independently, self-motivated and result-driven.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Connie Cheung at 3907 3931.
Managing Consultant | Sales & Marketing Recruitment