Associate, Fixed Income Settlement, 12 months
- BBBH812405 Apr 07, 2022 Competitive
My client is 1st tier MNC corporate bank looking for a candidate to join their team. Ideal candidates with minimum 3 years of experience in supporting fixed income product is a plus.
- Ensuring all trades are instructed, matched, and settled on a timely basis.
- Monitoring of trade discrepancy, settling Fixed Income Securities transactions and associated products in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Reducing fails and/or potential fails by means of paring off or partial down deliveries.
- Liaising with clients, brokers and counterparties and other internal support functions for smooth settlement of trades
- Timely resolution of nostro and depot breaks
- Maintaining close working relationships with traders and sales and escalating issues to them promptly where required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Fixed Income products experience
- Knowledge of Easyway, Euclid, iCMT, Straight2Bank, Bloomberg.
- Strong knowledge of Repo, FX and Fixed Income Derivatives would be advantageous.