Assistant Manager of Fund Accounting (buyside)
- BBBH805138 Apr 07, 2022 HK$31k -35k pm
Fund Administration Associate - A large global Asset Management Company is hiring Fund Administration to support their Checker team based in HK, to liaise with their off-shore centre effectively.
Perform systematic Fund Accounting Oversight & Control of the Company's Funds in HK, ensuring accurate & timely:
- NAV calculations & publication by the Third Party Administrators
- Observance of Company's Valuation Policies by the Fund Service Providers
- Provision of Fund books & records data, to relevant Stakeholders Investment Management, etc
- Chasing & resolution of aged cash, income & WHT items
- Accruals & payment of Fund Expenses / TERs, and booking of expense rebates to the Funds
- Calculation of Monthly, and ad hoc, Swing Factors for HK Pension & Retail Funds
Other responsibilities include :
- Maintain issues logs, and follow up on the timely resolution of action points
- Participate in continuous process improvement activity and support small scale projects, as directed
- Perform routine, and ad hoc, fund accounting activity in support of Asia Institutional Clients
- Provide input into SLS assessments and monthly SLS meetings with the Fund Administrators
- Provide support for project activity on the HK / TW fund ranges (e.g. product launch / product restructuring)
- Assist the Senior Manager with co-ordination of the Annual & Interim Financial Statements & Audits
- 3-5 years Fund Accounting / Administration experience
- Detailed understanding of fund accounting for Hong Kong & China product would be a strong advantage
- Experience of Investment Services & Fund Accounting processes i.e. Trade Settlements, Corporate Actions, Security Pricing, Cash & Control and Fund Accounting & Valuation disciplines is preferred
- Ability to resolve & action Fund Accounting queries & requests in a quick & efficient manner
- Effective communication in English and Chinese is required
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Regan Lo at 3907 3944.