Analyst, Middle Office (Equities)
- BBBH785447 Jun 24, 2021 HK$26k -30k pm
A European investment is looking for a Middle Office Analyst to join their Global Markets Division Operations Team under COO Office
About the company
Our client is a European investment bank
About the role
The Analyst is responsible to provide support to Front Office business lines under the Global Markets Division.
- Ensure transactional integrity across trading applications
- Perform trade modification, cancellation, and/ or trade event processing (i.e. early termination, partial termination, unwind) sent by back office or front office upon trading approval and report profit and loss impact, if any.
- For Equity Investment Solution activity, handle dividend and cash flow processing.
- Provide an efficient post-trade support by ensuring trade information flows efficiently through deal processing from front office to back office system and front-office to front office system
- Investigate and follow-up of breaks sent by back office, front office and other internal departments.
- Support local business development and volume increase.
- Provide additional tasks needed to secure the front office system when necessary.
- Monitor interfaces between different FO systems
- Provide FO or BO team with daily reports
- Degree holder from discipline in Finance, Mathematics or Engineering
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Middle Office environment is necessary
- Good knowledge of financial products and understanding of the operational risks involved in Fixed Income and FX products
- Good analytical, organizational and interpersonal skill
- Fluency in English. Proficient in French or other Asian languages a plus
- Versatile with PC tools and applications, e.g. MS Office, VBA
Senior Consultant | Financial Services Operations Recruitment, Hong Kong