Leading Insurance Company - Business Analyst - Investment Accounting System implementation project - 1 year contract - Extendable
My client, a leading Insurance company, is currently hiring multiple IT Business Analysts to support the roll out an investment accounting system for their Group Finance Transformation department - Sat under the CFO who handles actuarial, investments and finance.
The client is currently implementing State Street's PAM for Investments, and this role will be responsible for supporting this implimentation and project deliverables in rolling out PAM to 10 business units. The role will be reporting to CFO and investment accounting lead, depending on the responsibility. The team is comprised of 10 people, and is augmented with teams in each local business unit also working with some vendors for support, The team are typically dealing with Oracle GL, HFM for consolidation and management reporting, and systems feeding into them.
- Between 4 -10 Years Business Analyst experience
- Must have project experience rolling out an investment accounting system (SAP FAM, HiPort, Portia, SimCorp Dimension, etc.)
- An understanding of investment assets and/or investment accounting as a discipline
- IFRS9 exp would be beneficial
- Able to work on data sets in Excel for preparation/reconciliation
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Seb at 3907 3952