Salesforce Release Manager
- BBBH785896 Jul 06, 2021 Competitive
Salesforce Release Manager with experience in implementation and continuous improvement experience of Salesforce processes
- Define and evolve strategies that support Salesforce Integration/Delivery.
- Help build a release management workflow at enterprise scale
- Responsible for planning, coordination and oversight of our Salesforce releases, patches, and emergency change requests.
- Ensure that sandboxes are created to meet development requirements
- Define roles required to support the release management workflow.
- Handle rollbacks and hotfixes.
- Improve reliability and sustainability of regular configuration and deployment activities for the enterprise.
- Identify and recommend the automation of various functionalities in the Salesforce delivery process.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar
- Experience using agile project management tools (such as JIRA MUST have 2 years working in Salesforce implementations
- Experience with Agile development and release practices. Experience with Bitbucket or other source control tools
- Exposure to Ansible and Salesforce Advanced Admin certification (ADM 211) preferred.
Senior Manager | Technology Recruitment