Our client is an Ed-Tech company that meets the needs of the modern parent-of-today by delivering online education services to new parents around the world.
Founded in 2019 by two education entrepreneurs, our client is on a mission to improve the lives of parents and babies via outstanding education. All online classes are delivered live and in real-time, by a team of over 45 of the most-trusted and passionate medical professionals, localised to each country.
18 months from launch, the company operates in 5 countries - Ireland, UK, USA, Canada and South Africa. With further geographical expansion planned. Their team is split between their Head Office in Dublin and their office in Hartford, Connecticut.
They are looking to hire a Head of Digital Media Sales to help build out and drive it's Digital Advertising department in North America. This is a key role within the organisation and can be worked remotely from anywhere in Canada or USA.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Proactively engage with and build effective relationships with industry.
- Proactively generate new leads through research and sales calls.
- Communicate (through video calls, physical visits, email, calls etc.) with brands in the maternity and parenting world, to introduce and sell the company's digital assets.
- Plan and prioritise sales activity to meet associated critical timelines.
- Continuously develop the company's sales offering.
- Meet ambitious objectives defined by the company.
- Provide regular pipeline reports.
- Support company directors and department team members to grow the Digital Advertising Department globally.
- At least 5 years relevant media sales experience, or in a field where skill sets are easilytransferable.
- Proven track record of building and nurturing relationships with B2B clients.
- A go-getter with an ability to use their initiative to execute tasks.
- An unwavering positive attitude, a strong drive for results, and the ability to deal with change in a rapidly growing organisation.