- BBBH793722 Oct 14, 2021 £55k - £60k
Morgan Mckinley are looking to recruit a IT Development Lead to join a busy and fast growing International Business on a permanent basis
IT Development Lead
Wiltshire/Hybrid Working Model
The IT Development lead will be responsible for the planning, designing, creation, amending, verification, testing and documentation of new and amended software components in order to deliver agree value to stakeholders. The identification, creation and application of agreed software development processes. Adopting and adapting software development lifecycle models based upon the context of the work and selecting appropriate approaches. Additionally, being able to lead the team from a day-to-day management point of view and deputise for the Development Manager where necessary.
- Deliver high quality source code to meet assigned development goals within an AGILE development methodology
- Understand business requirements and how they translate into development tasks
- Collaborate with the development team to scope, estimate and agree business requirements
- Perform appropriate testing (unit, integration, functional and user testing) on all code to ensure AGILE sprint goals are met
- Provide support and troubleshooting for issues affecting production within existing applications
- Evaluate existing applications to ensure understanding and ability to update and add new features as the business requires
- Document at an appropriate technical level the work performed
- Participate in peer review of own and other developers code to ensure quality standards are met.
- Deputise for the Development Manager in project meetings or technical discussions.
- Take responsibility for day to day issues within the team working closely with the ScrumMaster and Development Manager.
- Positive "can do" attitude with excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and time management skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work well as an individual and as part of a team
Essential Technical Skills:
- C# .NET
- .NET Core version 2 and above
- Angular version 9
- NET / MVC Web Forms
- WCF/REST Webservices
- Entity Framework version 6 and above
- Experience working as part of an AGILE development team
Desired Technical Skills
- VB .NET
- .NET Framework version 4 and above
- Experience with DevExpress libraries
- HTML version 4 and above
- CSS version 3 and above
- Knowledge/experience of Angular version 8 and above an advantage
- Administration/Configuration of Microsoft SQL Server/MySQL
- Knowledge/experience of working with AWS Resources
This is an urgent role and interviews will be held imemdiately so please get in contact for more details.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Business Manager | Accountancy & Finance Recruiter
+44 0117 944 0601