- BBBH775500 Feb 12, 2021 £20k - £40k
Do you want to join an established company where you are counted as an individual rather than just a number? We are looking for a Telemarketing Executive to join our client based in West Sussex
Due to continued success, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and driven Telemarketing Executive to join a market-leading, national business.
This isn't a start-up company.... with the business having already proven success, you'll be provided with all the tools you need to be successful. All they require from you is confidence. We are keen to speak to someone who enjoys speaking to customers throughout the day building rapport in order to gain trust, as well as the personality where picking up as well as answering the phone comes naturally to you.
To generate and secure quality, qualified appointments/leads working closely in conjunction with the Field Sales teams.
You will be responsible for fact-finding and undertaking background research prior to contacting prospective clients and leads with an aim of securing an initial appointment which will be attended by an Account Executive.
- Making outbound telemarketing calls with prospects from customer enquiries
- To exceed sales targets and meet agreed KPI's as directed by the Marketing Manager.
- To book sales appointments for the field sales team.
- To continually update and cleanse the prospect database with key marketing and competitor information.
- Administration support to field based staff.
What do we need from you?
- Experience within a B2B telesales based environment is desired however not essential
- Customer focused
- Administration experience
- A strong self-starter with confidence in abilities
- Confidence in yourself to succeed as well as taking control of your calls and potential clients
- Proven Telemarketing experience.
- Knowledge of the IT industry.
- B2B experience would be advantageous.
- Strong work ethic
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent listener & communicator
- Self motivated
- Good organisation & admin skills
- Pipeline management
- IT skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Ability to work to targets & deadlines
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Sussex & Surrey
(Office) 01293 523 400 (Mobile) 07943 657 648