- BBBH797509 Nov 12, 2021 £45k - £50k
Morgan McKinley are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of an established Aviation company for a Senior Sales Account Manager to join their expanding team in LGW London Gatwick Airport
Do you have experience in charter broking or relevant airline experience? Are you looking to join a world-leading Aviation business with a global presence?
Morgan McKinley is delighted to be supporting a world leader that provides global aviation services to source an Account Manager on a permanent basis for their facilities based in the South of the UK.
This is a chance to be a part of an ambitious, welcoming, and friendly team on a leading, successful international aviation business with a track record of delivering outstanding service.
Our client is looking for an Account Manager who will take ownership of the delivery of services for their clients, ensuring their satisfaction and providing oversight of operations & escalation for issues as appropriate.
- A competitive salary combined with a performance-related bonus scheme
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Private health care
- Latest Apple Tech
- Training, mentoring and personal development
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining service excellence and ensuring client satisfaction
- Ensuring and demonstrating Value for Money to clients through clear reporting and responsiveness to queries
- Building and strengthening relationships with key client personnel to understand the needs of the client and ensure staff are positioned to manage the tactical and strategic delivery of services and to identify and win any new business opportunities
- Ensuring timely and accurate communication with all key relationships to identify any areas of weakness and work with Operational teams to suggest and implement improvements
- Working with Charter Sales to maximise revenue opportunities for both the company and the client within defined timescales and budgetary considerations
- Overseeing and intervening as necessary in key operational decisions that affect service delivery or costs.
- Maintenance Planning forecast with allocated engineering support ensuring client awareness of maintenance requirements
- Monitoring of account performance against an established budget and expectations of the business, identifying deviations and trends, implementing corrective action and reporting accordingly
Who are we looking for?
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with an ability to foster enduring client relationships
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to manage multiple high-priority projects simultaneously
- Proven negotiation skills
- Can-do attitude with the ability to think outside the box
- Multitasker and team player with good knowledge of world geography and time zones
- Excellent written communication and high levels of numeracy
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
(Office) +44 (0)1293 523 400 (Mobile) +44 (0)7943 657 648