Revenue Accounts Assistant
- BBBH767016 Sep 24, 2020 Competitive
Fantastic new opportunity for a Accounts Assistant based in Crawley, West Sussex
Morgan McKinley are working with a successful, reputable business based in West Sussex, to help them recruit a Revenue Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis.
What will the role involve:
- Responsible for accurate billing of WIP and disbursement both as part of the monthly billing routines
- Actively manage live matters, to ensure WIP and disbursements are recovered
- Time transaction. Including transferring or reversing time postings and manually re-valuing time.
- Reconcile ledgers and deal with fee earner queries.
- Transfer monies within the client ledgers to comply with Solicitor's Accounts Rules.
- Write off small balances and close files.
- Management of group disbursements including purchase ledger postings and editing and direct debit postings
- Provide ad-hoc financial reports for fee-earners as required including month end routines.
- Previous experience of Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Previous experience of bill production including fees/time, disbursements and VAT requirements
- Knowledge of disbursements including purchase/counsel fee ledgers
- Understanding of fee earner time recording
- High level of numeracy
- Good computer literacy skills, particularly strong in MS Excel
- 26 days holiday
- 5% pension contribution
- Day off for your birthday
- Perkbox (Discounts on food and drink, entertainment & shopping).
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Season ticket loans
- Childcare vouchers
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Sussex & Surrey
(Office) 01293 523 400 (Mobile) 07943 657 648