- BBBH773619 Jan 18, 2021 Competitive
Senior Pensions Administrator - Financial Services - Horsham/ Remote / Hybrid Working - Immediate start available joining a great name in the industry
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Pensions Administrator to join a Financial Services Organisation based in West Sussex.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company and really grow and develop within the Financial Services industry.
The Senior Pensions Administrator will work from home whilst reporting into a senior manager. This is a permanent role which will eventually move to the office once it is safe to do so. The role of a Senior Pensions Administrator is to work with a team of administrators with professionalism and efficiency within schemes and ensure work is completed to the highest standard.
As a Senior Pensions Administrator, you will be expected to deliver excellent customer service to ensure customers and clients are treated fairly at all times.
- Accurately calculate and pay out benefits for members of schemes using manual and automated procedures.
- Carry out checks on colleagues` benefit calculations to ensure mistakes are handled and liaise with the Team Manager/Senior Manager on specific member cases in a prompt and professional manner.
- Organise and prioritise your workload to ensure work is completed efficiently and to an agreed standard.
- Accurately check and authorise the work of colleagues and help with the workloads of others when necessary.
- Maintenance of scheme database information to ensure it is up to date and accurate.
- When required, assist with the delivery of scheme events by preparing materials and testing.
- Assisting the team manager with the production of Administration reports for the clients.
- Assisting the team manager with maintaining scheme calendars.
- When necessary, work with technical colleagues on changes to legislation, regulation or systems affecting the scheme.
What can you expect?
- An opportunity to join an established and client focused Pension's Admin team
- A platform to build on existing knowledge and an opportunity to learn new skills in a continuous improvement environment
- To build and maintain an excellent rapport with our clients, providers and colleagues across the Group
- Supportive on the job training.
What you will be rewarded with?
- They offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
- Excellent on the job training and support.
- Flexible working environment with a mix of home/office based working
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Sussex & Surrey
(Office) 01293 523 400 (Mobile) 07943 657 648