- BBBH775858 Mar 08, 2021 Competitive
Excellent opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to join an organisation based in Crawley. You will be working in a friendly team responsible for processing payroll.
Payroll Administrator - Crawley - Permanent - £25-30K per annum
Morgan McKinley is currently recruiting a Payroll Administrator to join a rapidly expanding UK wide organisation in Crawley on a permanent basis. This national business has seen huge growth this year despite the global pandemic. This exciting new opportunity will report to a forward-thinking Payroll Manager.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Administrator
- To work alongside to Payroll Manager to produce an accurate and timely payroll
- Collate and distribute timesheets for direct employees and subcontractors to ensure smooth processing of the end to end, fortnightly payroll
- Reconcile weekly timesheets and handle the input of overtime and bonus payments
- Process any new started and leaver within the organisation
- Ensure all payments are met with regards to BACS Salary Payments and Pension Contributions
- Assist with the production and distribution of management reports.
- P45's and tax code adjustments
- Leave payments including holiday, sick, maternity, paternity, shared parental leave etc
- Production and distribution of payslips
- Querying exceptional payments with Pay and Benefits Manager
- Process Furlough Claims via the payroll and process the claims via HMRC portal
- Administer a variation of pensions, reconcile to the GL and raise payments
- Calculate payrolls, run variants, compare previous months payslips
The Ideal Payroll Administrator
It is essential that the successful Payroll Administrator has proven high-volume payroll experience. Strong computer skills are required, specifically Microsoft Excel, and previous experience using SAP is essential. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of payroll statutory requirements and be a confident communicator.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Sussex & Surrey
(Office) 01293 523 400 (Mobile) 07943 657 648