- BBBH793462 Sep 16, 2021 £35k - £40k
Morgan McKinley are working with a market leading, International Business on a new Asset Servicing role within their Operations team.
Do you have experience within a Global Corporate Actions team?
Have you previous experience with Equities, Bonds and CFD's?
We're looking for someone to join our clients Asset Servicing team to handle the identification and creation of corporate events on the internal systems. You will ensure authorised decisions are received from investment and be responsible for the generation and execution of Corporate Action instructions to custodians and other third party contacts. Additionally you will be responsible for the timely and accurate update of Corporate Action movements.
The team covers all markets in EMEA and the Americas and a range of asset classes including but not limited to equities, bonds and CFD's.
You'll be based at our clients state of the art HQ in West Sussex.
Who are we looking for?
- Good understanding of the end to end Corporate Action processes for Mandatory and Voluntary events and the impacts on business partners and clients;
- Numerical skills and the ability to monitor and produce high quality MIS, and naturally perform root cause analysis; and
- Awareness of the risks associated with Corporate Actions with a proactive approach to preventative measures.
What you'll be doing
- Identification and scrubbing of new event sources from multiple custodians and data vendor;
- Creation of the Corporate Action composite record within our system including aligning options across multiple custodians;
- Ensure event details are available to investment within agreed timescale
- Manage authorised Fund Manager decisions on elective events
- To reconcile holdings between Custodians Systems, resolving or escalating any differences
- Prepare instructions for authorising and subsequent dispatch to Custodians in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure instructions have been successfully sent and any non-default instructions are confirmed as received
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company Pension
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Private Medical Insurance
- Free use of the on site gym
- Hybrid working environment, choose when you want to be in the office
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
(Office) +44 (0)1293 523 400 (Mobile) +44 (0)7943 657 648