- PMM Jan 13, 2022 Competitive
Product Marketing Manager, fast growing business with modern offices in Woking, permanent full-time role to start as soon as possible
We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager to join a fast growing, well established consumer goods business with a fantastic range of brands and products. This is an amazing opportunity for someone driven and ambitious, the company are looking for people who can progress within the business as they grow.
The focus of the role is to provide Product Marketing support to the Marketing and Sales team in the delivery of all aspects of existing products and new product launches for the allocated product portfolio within the EMEA region.
Key accountabilites include:
- Own the product development function and manage the process end to end for all product introductions across the portfolio
- Work with the Global Business Unit to identify and drive key initiatives with respect to consumer facing collateral (e.g. packaging, digital user manual, how to guides etc)
- Manage the development of impactful packaging, ensuring that all packs are not only physically fit for purpose but that they deliver first class communication messages and are in line with brand guidelines
- Manage the effective commercialisation of new products, working with Sales on clear Go-to-Market plans by market
- Prepare comprehensive selling stories and sell-in kits at the time of launching to internal Sales team
- Manage availability of product samples and selling tool kits in line with launch plan dates
- Work with individual markets to localise execution of new product launches as required
- Provide market intelligence to build an intimate knowledge of the consumer segments, markets and competitors
- Act as voice of consumer, mapping customer segments and utilising findings to help guide product and marketing communications strategy and tactics
- Work closely with Sales team on Category Management & Commercial Planning
- Report on product performance
- Manage new product cost data, ensuring communication and sign off to maintain profit margin requirements
- Product training - act as a category expert and be able to train internal and external stakeholders as required on all aspects of the live product portfolio
- Support Sales team in the preparation and delivery of customer presentations in the capacity of product and category expert
We are looking for someone with prior Product Marketing experience within FMCG/consumer durables. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, a strong commercial mindset and have very good attention to detail with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects at a time.
The company are offering a competitive salary of up to £48k plus excellent benefits as follows:
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free parking
- 10% annual bonus
- Private medical and dental care
- Flexible working - option to work 1 or 2 days a week from home
- Excellent opportunities for career progression, very fast growing organisation
For more information please apply now!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Marketing Recruitment
+44 (0)1483 453 555