- BBBH777941 Mar 16, 2021 £40k - £60k
Fantastic new opportunity for an HR Business Partner to be based in Ipswich to cover a 12-month maternity cover. This is working in a Global Financial Services organisation.
Morgan McKinley are delighted to be working with a global Financial Services firm, based in Ipswich who have an exciting journey ahead of them; and they look to appoint a talented HR Business Partner to cover 12-months FTC within the business.
We are looking for someone who is comfortable with all the HR operational activity but also comfortable strategically, making recommendations to business leaders.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Proven HR professional with experience in working in a climate of transformation delivering corporate priorities in support of customer groups, ideally with a professional level of qualification in HR (CIPD).
- Exposure to a financial services or similar environment would be an advantage.
- Broad and detailed understanding of employment matters, employment legislation and its practical application in modern, changing work environments.
- Attention to detail, ability to work to deadlines with well-developed planning and organising skills.
- High level communication skills with a proactive and consultative approach.
Your duties will include:
- Implement a robust policies and procedures initiative to be rolled out across the Group
- Manage Employee Relations, supporting all line managers which helps promote higher employee engagement
- Proactively identify new HR Initiatives, making recommendations to the Directors/Exec team
- Implement Talent & Performance management programmes
- Management of all recruitment, from suppliers through to the onboarding experience
The successfully candidate will have worked in either a professional services or financial services organisation at a business partnering strategic level and perhaps been exposed to working Internationally.
The salary on offer will be between £50,000-£60,000 depending on experience.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Sussex & Surrey
(Office) 01293 523 400 (Mobile) 07943 657 648