URGENT ROLE Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Benefits Operation Manager on behalf of a leading bank based in Northampton.
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Benefits Operation Manager on behalf of a leading bank based in Northampton.
The Benefits Operation Manager will be responsible for providing a world class range of operational and transactional services for the benefit schemes that are provided to the bank's employees, alongside engaging with key stakeholders.
● Direct line management of circa 7 FTE across the UK (Poole and Northampton).
● Operating best-in-class processes, controls, people, culture and conduct.
● To lead on the delivery of Benefits and Rewards impacting projects incorporating change and
business migration to agreed timescale, quality, ensuring objectives are delivered and
● To ensure the integrity of the Benefits Reconciliation process and the appropriate segregation of
duties throughout the end to end operation.
● To contribute to and/or lead projects and bespoke management activity as required.
Operational Processing and Service Excellence
● Develop, manage and maintain Benefits operational procedures and practices.
● Ensure that Benefit operational servicing and processing meets the needs of the customer and the
business through stakeholder reviews and account management of vendors as required.
● Responsible for the provision of Tier 2 query and complaint handling for all queries relating to
● Responsible for prompt root cause analysis of issues and the planning and on-time delivery of
rectification activities as required.
● Responsible for monitoring the continued effective use of all Benefit related aspects of systems
used, including the oversight and/or management of regular and annual data files / interfaces.
● To liaise with the Reward Transaction Cycle to define and administer the My Rewards annual
benefits timetable incorporating legislative, system, operational and business changes,
communications to customers or updating webtext and testing.
● Co-ordinate, manage and report all Benefit risks in line with HR guidelines including compliance
● Embed Benefit operational change as a result of changes to benefits policy or legislative change.
● Managing all project risks and issues, ensuring robust plans are in place and executed to
● Analyse and report on Benefit related MI and any business opportunities or themes supported by
● Driving process consistency.
Operational Change Management
● Identify opportunities to develop the service in line with the Benefit provision, Policy guidance, best
practice and operational efficiencies.
● Work in partnership with the wider HR Operational and Control teams to shape and develop the
customer experience and deliver Benefit related business objectives.
● Work in partnership with governing bodies or Reward Policy team to ensure implementation and
delivery of legislative and policy change.
● Make operational change decisions based on an evaluation of risk, cost, resource availability,
customer service and overall impact on Benefit operational servicing & processing model.
● Work in partnership to embed Benefit change at all levels - engaging stakeholders and
representing HR Ops in all initiatives.
● Operate and evaluate implemented process, procedure and policy change and feedback to relevant
● Experience of governance, controls and risk management
● Preferably degree qualified in a numerate or HR-related discipline
● Experience of working within a HR operational and service delivery environment
● Generalist HR experience within complex organisations
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.